Top 10 Places to Network In Las Vegas
By Joel Jarvis
- Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce www.lvchamber.com With Preview Las Vegas, Vegas Young Professionals, Business Expo, Business Expo Awards, Customer Service Awards and the monthly lunches, and morning mixers, they have it all! Membership required.
- Clark County Bar Association www.clarkcountybar.org Monthly meetings with attorneys and prominent speakers in the community. Everyone is invited.
- Las Vegas’ Largest Mixer www.largestmixer.com An annual event focusing on the business community with more than 2000 in attendance yearly. This year’s event is at Texas Station on Sept 20th at 5pm. The cost is $20 and everyone is invited.
- Las Vegas HEALS www.lvheals.orgServing the medical community with monthly mixers and grand openings of local medical facilities. First time is free, membership required for second attendance.
- Opportunity Village www.opportunityvillage.org A local charity that has many events for locals, including: Camelot, The Great Santa Run, OV Nation mixers, and the Magical Forest. A great place to donate time as a volunteer as well. Some of the most influential people in Vegas are involved.
- First Fridays in the Las Vegas Arts District www.ffflv.orgEvent 5pm-11pm on the first Friday of every month. The event includes artists, music, food, and a lot of people in the downtown arts district, 1,000s attend monthly.
- New Vista Wine Walks at Town Square, www.newvistanv.org Wine tasting events throughout the summer; August 27th, September 17th, October 15th. It’s a great place to meet locals in a social setting.
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association www.naiopnv.org Serving the real estate community with meetings throughout the year with breakfasts and lunches to network.
- C-Level Group www.theclevelgroup.com Networking with CEO’s and CFO’s monthly, membership required. Members get 10 lunches per year to network with powerful business-minded individuals.
- MyVegas Magazine, www.myvegasmag.com Monthly events to highlight the top attorneys, doctors, and women of Las Vegas. The entry is $5 a person, and no membership required.