Millennial Esports Corp. is a mobile video game publisher focused on Esports and Racing. The company also provides turnkey global solutions that cover gaming technology and studios, event management, research and analytics, content production, and broadcasting, through its various subsidiaries.
- Eden Games is owned by Millennial Esports Corp. and is an innovative French video game publisher that took the mobile gaming world by storm with the release of Gear.Club, an immensely popular racing game that has been downloaded more than 6.5 million times. Gear.Club Unlimited was recently made available as the first realistic racing game on the Nintendo Switch
- IDEAS+CARS, based out of Motorsport Valley, UK, provides industry leading knowledge and intellectual property in the burgeoning and increasingly lucrative Esports racing genre. Founded by Darren Cox in 2015, and acquired by Millennial Esports Corp. in 2017, IDEAS+CARS works with high-profile brands and rights holders in the automotive and motorsport worlds, including Aston Martin, Formula E, Moto GP and Silverstone Circuits.
- MillennialEsports.gg is the premier operator of tournaments and building communities by and for gamers.
- thE Arena at Neonopolis is Las Vegas’s first permanent Esports venue. The 15,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility accommodates more than 1000 people in comfort and provides technical services including facilities, expertise, and manpower for clients such as EA, Amazon, and Microsoft.
- Stream Hatchet, operating out of Barcelona, Spain, offers complete Esports data analytics solutions. The company focuses on providing actionable intelligence in a format that is easy to understand at a glance.
The eSports market is growing and it’s audience is rapidly approaching the magnitude of the world’s most highly-viewed media events.