Megan’s Top 10 Picks for Summer
By Megan Mathis
There are many tips for summer beauty, summer fashion, summer fun, but I’m no expert on any of these topics. However, I wanted to share my top 10 picks that I focus on every day with my first cup of coffee. It sets the tone for my day and reminds me of what is most important – feeling good!
- Smile! Be happy – right here, right now. Having thoughts that feel good improve your overall well-being.
- Thinking thoughts that make you feel good instead of thoughts that make you feel bad is a choice you make. It is that simple.
- What you are feeling, thinking and talking about has everything to do with what is showing up in your life.
- Why is having gratitude so good for us? Because it makes us feel good.
- Focusing on what you want instead of feeling bad that you do not have it yet, opens doors to deliver what you are asking for.
- Live in the present moment. When you are not thinking about the past or worrying about the future, you are safe, all is well.
- Surrendering does not mean giving up, it just means letting go of fighting what is.
- Resistance to change is the ego’s way of falsely trying to stay in control. There is no peace in this place.
- Go with the flow – release resistance to what is, and feel the relief.
- There is great love in this world. Choose to look for it. Choose to think about it. It is everywhere.