Dr. Alamo established Alamo Medical Clinic in 1994. Born and raised in the entertainment mecca of the world, Dr. Alamo is a person of many talents; a husband, father, physician, commissioner, pilot, community leader and respected business man.
With a deep understanding and appreciation of the community, Dr. Alamo knows the importance of building, shaping and giving back. He has served on the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), recently reappointed to the Nevada State Gaming Commission, served as Chief of Staff at Sunrise Hospital and Children’s Medical Center, and San Martin St. Rose Hospital 2006-2009. As one of the top physicians in his practice, he lead efforts to successfully remedy a local medical malpractice crisis while serving on the Medical Liability Task Force. Additionally, Dr. Alamo is an Organizer/Director of the FDIC-chartered community bank called Bank of George.
Dr. Tony Alamo’s achievements:
- Graduate of the University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine
- Volunteer for Search and Rescue and Tactical Physician for the Metro Police SWAT Division.
- Past Chief-of-Staff of two prominent hospitals
- Commercial Multi-Engine Rated Pilot
- Past Chairman of the Nevada Athletic Commission
- Current Chairman of the Nevada Gaming Commission
56 North Pecos Road
Henderson, NV 89074
Tel: (702) 456-4011 | Fax: (702) 454-5224
Call: (702) 456-4011