- Viva Mercado’s 9410 W Sahara Ave Happy hour runs from 3 to 7 p.m. offering $5 margaritas, regular or flavored versions like momma used to make!
- Hussong’s Cantina @ Tivoli 740 S Rampart Blvd #7, Try a Lychee or The Orginal 1942 creation it is made with Sauza Blue Reposado Tequila, Organic Agave and Fresh Lime, simpleand perfect, and served by the Pitcher $36 or Tower for $100!
- Lindo Michoacan 2655 E Desert Inn Rd Lindo Michoacan Cadillac Margarita, prepared with 100 percent blue agave tequila, Patron Citronge, Grand Mariner, and homemade sweet and sour, a classic.
- Pancho’s, 11020 Lavender Hill Dr., Downtown Summerlin The Jalapeno Margarita is the perfect margarita with a little spicy kick to it. Enjoy select drink specials, including: $3 off house and flavored margaritas during happy hour.
- La Comida. 106 S 6th St Try the prickly pear margarita, made with Blanco tequila , sour mix and fresh prickly pear, garnished with salt and a fresh lime, and the blood orange margarita, also made with Blanco tequila, sour mix and fresh blood orange, topped with salt and a fresh lime.
- Borracha Mexican Cantina At Green Valley Ranch I like the mango margarita, made with Hornitos Plata tequila, mango, lime juice and agave nectar. Borracha’s happy hour, running Monday through Friday from 4 to 6 p.m. serves $6 house margaritas
- T&T Tacos & Tequila @ Luxor Hotel 3900 Las Vegas Blvd S, Try a Peach! Patron Reposado tequila, fresh lime juice, Peachello liqueur, agave nectar, and fresh peach puree make this masterpiece. Or try others like mango ginger or a spicy pineapple chipotle.
- Cabo Wabo Cantina in Miracle Miles Shops at Planet Hollywood, 3663 Las Vegas Blvd with the Souvenir glass you can get a Cocorita made of Coconut Crème Cabo Wabo Blanco Tequila, Lime and served with toasted coconut! Or Try Mango Picante for a kick in the Wabo!
- Ricardo’s 4930 W. Flamingo Rd. Their house margaritas are made exclusively with 100% Blue Agave Tequila! Happy hour is Monday through Friday 3 to 6p.m. and 12 to 4 a.m.
- Stations Casino, all locations The Cheapo Special 99 cent Margarita offered at all the bars all the time, every day, every hour, only $1, grab a $20 dollar bill and stay a while. Warning, drinking mass quantities of tequila is dangerous! Be careful! Be Responsible.
Newsletter Sign Up
Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?
Enter your email address below to be added to our mailing list.