I am Donald Lowrey
Thank you for your interest in my firm’s legal services. I welcome you to become one of our client success stories.
I have been practicing law for more than 29 years. Over this time, I have worked in large law firms and small law firms representing both plaintiffs and defendants. At each firm, I learned from the best and came away with unique legal experiences — experience that I bring to your case.
- Justice of the Peace Pro Tempore, Las Vegas Township Justice Court
- Alternate Judge, City of Las Vegas Municipal Court
- Nevada Supreme Court appointment as District Court Arbitrator
- Western State College of Law – Juris Doctor, Law Review, class ranking 18/169, Fellowship American Board of Trial Advocates
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law – LL.M.
- Admitted in the State Bars of Nevada, California, New Mexico and the United States District Courts for the District of Nevada and the Central and Southern Districts of of California and the United States Tax Court.
How to Get Started with your case
Every new case begins with a conversation and a meeting. I would love to speak with you about your matter and look forward to meeting you.
7473 W. Lake Mead Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89128