Whats New at Station Casinos
By Lori Nelson – Station Casinos
We couldn’t be more excited for our guests as we’re bringing a variety of new restaurants and enhancing several venues throughout Red Rock Resort and Green Valley Ranch Resort over the next year.
Red Rock Resort: More than $35 million will be invested into Red Rock Resortthis year. Highlights include:
- Mercadito Red Rock: Named by Zagat in 2013 as one of “America’s Hottest Mexican Restaurants,” the Sandoval brothers of Chicago are bringing their award-winning authentic Mexican cuisine to Summerlin.
- Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar The Light Group introduces a new Rustic American dining experience utilizing simple, seasonal and sustainable ingredients paired with handcrafted cocktails and an extensive wine list.
- Noodle Bar:Will offer a lively interactive dining experience featuring noodle bowls, dim sum and specialty fried rice.
- The creation of Restaurant Row along the property’s Charleston Boulevard casino entrance will link five restaurants together by a pedestrian walkway, featuring an array of outdoor patios and water features.
- The Downtown Summerlin Connector: A new parking section with pedestrian walkway will offer convenience to the soon-to-open Downtown Summerlin.
- Makeovers to the Spa at Red Rock, Tbones Chophouse and the VIP suites will also take place.
Green Valley Ranch Resort: $20 million will be invested into Henderson’s crown jewel over the next year including:
- Pizza Rock: 11-time World Pizza Champion Tony Gemignani is bringing his award winning Italian entrees and pizzas to Henderson.
- A second Mercadito restaurant location will join GVR together with its spirited beverage counterpart Tippling Hall that will showcase innovative and creative beverages from unique kegged cocktails to traditional brews.
- The arrival of a new Keno Lounge
- Makeovers to hotel rooms and the Spa at Green Valley Ranch will also occur.